Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday Five

I'm in the middle of steps 1 - 3 of 2014 goal setting with Lara Casey ( here), what worked last year, what didn't work last year and a pinterest board to clarify your vision for your goals. (this is Lara's board and mine is here, which is a good representation of what I want 2014 to look like for me but the randomness of it all will make no sense to anyone but me)

this really cute  commercial about how to get girls to become engineers

A Christmas present to myself, a new coffee cup.

Christmas presents for everyone else on  my list. I hit the Bath and Body Works $8 sale with a coupon, and paid less than $6 a candle. Unheard of!

I'm exhausted but the house is clean. I had a girl from Sunday School "hanging out" with me today, which means I had extra labor to get all Christmas decorations down and dusting and vacuuming done but its tiring to supervise!

1 comment:

gin said...

You are on a roll girl! Happy New Year!