Sunday, April 22, 2012

What I cooked... with confessions


Confession Number One: I only made this because I had to make something for the ministry meal delivery and I googled the ingredients I had in the house. (White Chocolate Butter Cake Recipe here).

mix cake mix, 1 egg and and 1 stick of butter until crumbly mixture.
 Press in  a 9 x 13 pan and cover with 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips.
Mix one brick of cream cheese, with 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla. pour over white chocolate chips.
Bake at 325 for 30 to 40 minutes.
Confession Number Two: I didn't really think I was going to like it.
Confession Number Three: I love it! It was so good I started eating it with a spoon out of the pan before it could cool.

Confession Number Four: Its almost gone and my husband hasn't had any yet.

Confession Number Five: I'm making this again.

1 comment:

gin said...

Excuse me, but I thought you said you made it for the food ministry.